Skip to main content

Education Benefits

Texas Education Benefits

Texas’ military veterans, specifically those who entered into active duty in Texas or were Texas residents at time of entry, are fortunate to have use of the state sponsored Hazlewood Act. This benefit provides eligible veterans, spouses, and their dependent children up to 150 hours of tuition exemption. Learn more about the Texas Education Benefits.

VA Education Benefits

The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, or Veterans Administration (VA), administers education benefits covered under Title 10 and Title 38, U.S. Code, otherwise known as the GI Bill. Learn more about the VA Education Benefits.

GI Bill Certification