TAP into your potential with HR Online Learning
- HR View (HH1501)
- Query Viewer (HH1502)
- Query Manager (HH1503)
- TA TRAM Training (HH1506)
- PA TRAM Training (coming soon)
- A checklist for managers to use to determine which trainings are required for their new employee(s).
- The University provides access to free online courses for all students, faculty and staff of the University of Houston System. The online courses are accessible via the internet at the Performance Improvement eLearn site.
- Click here for a PDF Performance Improvement eLearning Guide. This guide is an abbreviated list of one hour courses that will support employee’s development and continued success.
- Click here for a Performance Improvement Guide to log into the trainings directly.This guide is an abbreviated list of courses divided by category that links the user directly to the course once they log in via Skillport.
- There are a variety of online courses. Online courses are accessed through TAP (Training Access Portal).
- To access the Online Training Site:
- Click on the link below to access TAP