1. Log on to PASS.
2. Click on Personal Information.
3. Click on Email Addresses.
4. The Email Address page will appear. Review your email addresses.
Note: Your Business Email Type must always be your UH alias (the address that ends in @uh.edu), and it should always be selected as the Preferred address.
5. To change an addresss other than Business, highlight the field in the Email Address column and type over the existing information.
6. Click Save.
7. The Save Confirmation page will appear. Click OK to be returned to the Email Addresses page.
8. Verify your changes.
Adding a New Email Address
9. At the Email Addresses page, click Add an Email Address.
10. A new row of blank fields will appear. Indicate the type of email address you are adding by making a selection from the Email Type drop-down list.
11. Enter the email address in the Email Address field.
12. Click Save.
13. You will be prompted to confirm the change. Click OK.
14. Verify that your new email address was added.
Deleting an Email Address
15. On the Email Addresses page, click the Delete button that appears on the same row as the email address you would like to remove.
16. The Delete Confirmation page will appear. Click Yes-Delete to delete the email address or No-Do Not Delete to cancel the deletion. You will then be returned to the Email Addresses page.
17. Verify that the email address was deleted.