Thinking about Graduate School?
The Graduate and Professional School Fair is the perfect opportunity for UH undergraduate students thinking about continuing your education at the UH Graduate School. Attending the Graduate and Professional School Fair will allow you the opportunity to receive information about and network with our UH graduate and professional programs. Graduate Program Advisors, Faculty and Staff, and Admissions representatives will be there to answer your questions about graduate programs, admissions requirements, deadlines, how to apply and how to fund Graduate School.
This event is open to all UH undergraduate students and alumni.
The University of Houston Graduate School is pleased to offer a GRE/GMAT Waiver program for UH main campus undergraduate stuents.
GRE/GMAT Waiver Qualifications
Click here for an up-to-date list of participating graduate and professional programs
Want to win an Apple Watch or get your UH graduate application fee waived?
1. Attend the Graduate and Professional School Fair on Thursday, November 3, 2016 @ Butler Plaza from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
2. Pick up your Graduate & Professional School Fair ticket distributed by an UH Graduate School employee or representative
3. Visit the recruitment tables/tents of programs that interest you
4. Get a table representative to punch out their respective table number
5. Once you have obtained at least 3 table punches, return your completed and punched Graduate & Professional School Fair ticket to our raffle box located at the Fair Info table (by the ice cream- free while supplies last).
6. Your entry will guarantee you an UH graduate application fee waiver (Spring 2017 Admission Only) if you apply to the UH Graduate School. Also, your ticket will be entered into a raffle to receive a FREE customized Apple Watch.
- Only currently enrolled UH undergraduates are eligible to be selected as a raffle winner
- Graduate application fee waiver only valid for Spring 2017 admission cycle