Skip to main content

COE Policies and Procedures

Dean’s List

  • Please refer to the University policy on the Dean’s List to understand how you can qualify for this distinction.

WaitList for Course Registration

Transfer of College Credits

Information for Transfer Students, Students on Academic Probation / Suspension & Students Returning from an interruption in education.

The College of Education is interested in the success of all students.  Whether you are a transfer student, a student on academic probation, or a student returning from suspension, we care about your education, your goals, and your personal success.  No matter the type of assistance you need, we will do our best to help connect you to the right person or resource!


Undergraduate Student Grievance Policies and Procedures

Teacher Education Grievance Policy

  • Students have the right to seek redress of any grievance related to academic or nonacademic matters. Every effort should be made to resolve grievances informally between the student and the faculty member involved or with the assistance of the Director of Teacher Education, Department Chair, or Associate Dean. If the grievance cannot be resolved informally, students have recourse to the formal grievance procedures.

General UH Policies