The Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at the University of Houston College of Education offers the following degrees and programs to help educators and other professionals specialize and advance their careers.
To apply for these programs, please visit Admissions.
- Ph.D. in Higher Education Leadership & Policy Studies
- M.Ed. in Higher Education – Face-to-Face and Online
K-12 Professional Leadership
- Executive Ed.D. in K-12 Professional Leadership
- M.Ed. in Administration & Supervision
- K-12 Principal Certification Only Program
Special Populations Professional Leadership
- Ed.D. in Professional Leadership - Special Populations
- M.Ed. in Special Populations
- Educational Diagnostician Certification
- Minor in Special Populations