UH and the WGRC offers a campus-based resource to assist students, faculty, and staff who have been impacted by sexual violence (including stalking, sexual harassment, domestic violence, and sexual assault). This is a confidential resource. The SMSS Program Manager can help with:
- Emotional Support
- Understanding Rights & Responsibilities under the UH Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Understanding the Conduct Process
- Reporting Options (UH Police Department, Equal Opportunity Services/Title IX Coordinator)
- Referrals to campus and community-based resources
- Creating a Safety Plan
- Interim Accommodations for Students (ex. On-campus housing, academic classes)
For more information, to schedule an appointment, or for assistance, contact the SMSS Program Manager.
Devon Fan, MSW
Program Manager, Sexual Misconduct Support Services
Women and Gender Resource Center - Student Center North Room 201
*All meetings by appointment only. Please email email@example.com or call 713.743.2236 to schedule your appointment.
Same Day Appointments may be available, please call or email to schedule
If someone you know has been impacted by sexual violence and you would like to refer them to the SMSS coordinator for support, please complete the SMSS Referral Form.
Please note: if you are a responsible employee, you are still required to report the incident to the Title IX Coordinator . Completing the SMSS Referral Form is not a substitute for official Title IX reporting.