During the Fall 2021 term, our office will serve students both in-person and remotely.
Please allow us to assist you in these ways:
- For General Exploratory Studies questions: ExploratoryStudies@uh.edu
- Virtual Help Desk (staffed by undergraduate Peer Assistants): in MS Teams, JOIN CODE 57foi73
- Orientation Q&A sessions (staffed by undergraduate Peer Assistants): https://tinyurl.com/9muhuvcf [these sessions will be available again during the next Orientation cycle.]
- Current Student advising appointments: made through the Navigate Student app
- Orientation Student advising appointments: follow the directions given during Orientation, and the day after you enroll in courses, Exploratory Studies Majors appointments will open in Navigate.
- Front desk phone: 832-842-2100 (See our People page for individual advisor contact information.)
- Fax: 713-743-8998
- Please check for available appointment times in the Navigate Student app.
- Be sure to check the Explorers' Guide to Advising before your visit!
- Advising Notes:
- Students who arrive 15 minutes late for an advising appointment may be asked to reschedule in order to serve other students;
- For TSI questions or to request a TSI Staff Review email TSI@uh.edu.
- See the University of Houston TSI Overview for more information about the exemption, testing, and remediation process.
Connect With Us
Like us on Facebook at UH Exploratory StudiesFollow @UHExploratory
4373 Cougar Village Dr. Houston, TX 77204-3023
Exploratory Studies is located in Cougar Village II North, in room N140. We are located in the first floor, north side of Cougar Village II, just across the lawn from the LAUNCH.