The overall mission of the Maternal Health Equity Research and Training Center is to improve the health of families through research and service. We seek to improve public awareness, health service delivery, and culturally responsive research for vulnerable populations and their families. We seek interdisciplinary collaboration between social scientists, community organizations, and health care providers and scholars.
- Postpartum Support International
- Family Postpartum Health Center
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Health Alliance of Austin
- UH Research: $1.9M Grant to Bolster Behavioral Health Workforce
- Dr. McClain Sampson talks about her work with Latina moms on Viva Houston
- Meeting the Demand for Behavioral Health Clinicians: Innovative Training Through the GLOBE Project
- News Release Announcing the Center for Latina Maternal and Family Health Research