Research and Activities of UH’s College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
The Fall 2015 issue of Breakthrough covers research and activities in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics at the University of Houston.
- Ph.D. Student Receives NASA Fellowship to Study Early Solar System Materials
- UH to Lead National Center for Borders, Trade and Immigration
- National Academy Member Maurice Brookhart Joins UH Chemistry
- Promising Target for New Drugs Found in Pancreatic Cancer Cells
- NSF Grant Funds Purchase of New High-Performance Computer
- Bon Voyage: Professor and Students Set Sail to World’s Largest Single Volcano
- Summer Institute Benefits High School Physics Teachers
- Halliburton Supports STEM Success
- GeoSociety Student Organization Renovates John C. Butler Memorial Planter
- Six NSM Graduate Students Selected for Future Faculty Fellowship
- NSM Pride: Awards and Honors
- Scenes Around NSM
Use the University’s subscription management tool to subscribe to Breakthrough. After entering your contact information, scroll down to the link to Natural Sciences and Mathematics interests.
Through this service, you can subscribe to multiple university newsletters and announcements based on your personal interests.