Undergraduate and graduate students at Hilton College have a number of options for scholarships and financial assistance. Scholarships are granted based on academic achievement, student leadership, participation in student organizations,
Here is a list of our industry scholarships.
All scholarship recipients must:
- Maintain a cumulative and semester grade point average of 3.0
- Maintain full-time enrollment status each semester
- Declare Global Hospitality Leadership as a major
- Complete at least one Global Hospitality Leadership course each semester
- Agree to adhere to the University's Academic Honesty Policy
- Attend a mandatory scholarship orientation session
Undergraduate students are eligible to receive a Hilton College scholarship for a maximum of 8 semesters, and graduate students are eligible for 4 semesters. Please note that scholarships are NOT automatically renewed. Recipients are required to renew their scholarship applications annually.
Applications for incoming students (graduate and undergraduate) are accepted from October 1 to January 31.
Applications for current Hilton College students (graduate and undergraduate) and scholarship renewals are accepted from October 1 to May 31.
To apply for or renew a College scholarship, click on the applicable link below.
In addition to Hilton College’s scholarship opportunities, UH has several other options available. Click here for more information.