EHS for Visitors - University of Houston
Skip to main content

Visiting Researchers and Minors in Laboratories

EHS provides assistance in maintaining the safety and permit approvals for visiting researchers and minors, however both situations require that the Principal Investigator coordinate the efforts. A good starting point are the applications for visiting researchers and minors in laboratories for the Principal Investigator to fill out and submit. 


Regulators and outside inspections

EHS acts as a central point of contact for regulators and outside inspectors associated with programs administered by EHS. If you require on-site inspection, review of records, or something else in order to assess the University's compliance, please contact EHS

EHS Academic Programs at the University of Houston

For Environnmental Health & Safety or related academic programs, visit the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics' Department of Earth and Atmospheric Science, the University of Houston’s Psychological, Health, & Learning Sciences and the Cullen College of Engineering's Civil and Environmental Engineering