Concessions/Outside food and beverages
Cullen Performance Hall sells concessions at many but not all events. All concession stands accept every major credit and debit card or cash. Outside food and beverage is not permitted. Please contact Cullen Performance Hall at 832-842-3120 to obtain information for a specific event.
Cullen Performance Hall promotes responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Alcohol will be sold at select events. Our alcohol policies are listed below:
- All guests purchasing alcohol must present a valid ID.
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be intoxicated.
- There is a two (2) beverage limit, per person, per transaction at portable concession stands.
- Alcohol sales will terminate at a set time, usually with 1-hour to 45-minutes remaining in an event.
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected and subject to penalties enforced by law enforcement officers.
- Management reserves the right to refuse alcohol sales to anyone.
- Guests may not bring alcoholic beverages into the facility. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the facility may result in guests being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
- All guests must finish or dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting the facility.
- Guests who appear to be inebriated will not be permitted admittance into the facility.