July 21, 2020
Until further notice, the University of Houston requires face coverings for all students and employees while on-campus. Learn more details regarding the policy.
UH Students and Faculty:
The updated class schedule is now visible through myUH self-service account. Students who enrolled before July 5 have received a new Fall 2020 enrollment appointment in myUH. Students who did not enroll in fall courses before July 5 are now able to participate in an open enrollment period.
If you would like to voluntarily work on campus or access your office, you may do so following (1) completion of the COVID 19 mandatory training (log into AccessUH and click on TAP Employee Online Training); (2) passing a self-health screening assessment; and (3) approval from your chair/supervisor to work from your office.
We expect to begin Phase 3 reopening on Aug. 10. We will continue to monitor the situation and will announce the scope of reopening soon.
INFORMATION & GUIDELINES FOR THE UH COMMUNITY
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS: The University of Houston is restricting university-sanctioned travel for business or study through at least December 31, 2020. Exceptions will be processed by vice presidents for domestic business-related travel.
For additional information about Coronavirus, including signs and symptoms, transmission and risk of exposure, and what to do if you are exhibiting symptoms, please refer to the links below. The CDC’s website and Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) will also issue guidance for those planning to travel or who have recently returned.
Federal and State:
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (CDC)
- Texas Department of Health and Human Services
- CDC Travel Notices
- Latest CDC Risk Assessment
- Latest CDC Transmission Information
- Current cases of Coronavirus in the U.S.
- U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories
- CDC Guidance for Institutes of Higher Education
- UH Counseling and Psychological Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- UH Continuity of Operations Planning Program
- UH Emergency Management and Influenza Pandemic Plans
- UH Student Health Center
- Improving Your Off-Campus Internet Connection
- EOS/HR Guidance Concerning COVID-19
- Working and Learning Off-Campus IT Support
- Office of the Provost: COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- Live Global Monitoring: Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE
- U.S. COVID-19 Cases