ONLY children and legal dependents (between the ages of 3 months – 5 years) of students, staff, faculty, and alumni at the University of Houston are eligible for enrollment.
All children must be enrolled at UHCLC before attending. Once the decision to enroll is made, families must complete the following prior to the child's first day of attendance:
- Pay annual registration/enrollment fees
- Sign Enrollment Agreement
- Enrollment Information Form
- Sign Parent Policy Agreement
- Sign Discipline and Guidance Policy
- Provide a current immunization record & Health Assessment with a physician's signature
Parents must also participate in a Center tour and program orientation, review the Family Handbook and meet the teacher before the enrollment process is complete.