- February 4, 2022: "Intersectionalizing #MeToo" with Linda Martin Alcoff
- April 26, 2022: A Year of Anti-Violence Conversations: Houston's Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse Then and Now
- May 10, 2022: WGSS Graduation Celebration Class of 2022
- May 11, 2022: Start Smart Salary Negotiation Workshop
- September 3, 2021: Apparition of Splendor: Marianne Moore Performing Democracy through Celebrity, 1952-1970
- October 18, 2021: Being La Dominicana: Race and Identity in the Visual Culture of Santo Domingo
- December 7, 2021: Start Smart Salary Negotiation Workshop
- April 23, 2021: NSM Movie Night: “Radioactive,” Film on Marie Curie
- April 23, 2021: Love in the Drug War: Selling Sex and Finding Jesus on the Mexico-US Border, Book Talk by Sarah Luna, Ph.D.
- April 21, 2021: Fast Friends, A Virtual Speed Networking Social
- April 15, 2021: Harnessing Digital Accountability for Human Rights Justice, A Talk by Dr. Sylvanna Falcon
- March 31, 2021: $tart $mart: Salary Negotiation Workshop
- March 29, 2021: A Panel Discussion on Anti-Asian Racism & Sexism
- March 23, 2021: Politics of Rightful Killing: Civil Society, Gender, & Sexuality in Weblogistan, Book Talk by Sima Shakshari, Ph.D.
- Dec. 8, 2020: $tart $mart: Salary Negotiation Workshop
- Oct. 21, 2020: Vanguard: When Black Women Led the Fight for Voting Rights, A Talk by Martha Jones, Ph.D.
- Sep. 26, 2020: Adela Sloss-Vento: Texas Mexican American Women Suffragist, A Talk by Cynthia Orozco, Ph.D.
- Sep. 24, 2020: Chisholm ’72: Unbought & Unbossed, Panel Discussion with director, Shola Lynch