Skip to main content



  • How do I declare my major or minor?
  • Should I get a B.A. or a B.S.?
  • Do I need a minor?
  • What can I minor in?
  • Where do I get a degree plan?
  • Do I need to take a foreign language?
  • What is a formal science?
  • What is "double counting"?
  • Can I finish my degree sooner by "double counting" classes?
  • Do GOVT 2305 and GOVT 2306 (formerly POLS 1337 and 1336) count toward my major hours?


  • What happens if I do not pay my tuition bill on time and get dropped from my classes?


  • How do I apply to graduate?
  • How do I graduate with honors?
  • What are the GPA requirements for graduation?
  • What is a Graduation Application?


  • Where do I go to submit a petition?
  • How do I check the status of my petition?
  • Where does my petition go when it leaves my hands?


  • When is the deadline for registration?
  • How do I register?
  • I am trying to register for a POLS class, and it is full – what should I do?



  • How do I satisfy the writing intensive portion of the core as a transfer student?
  • What are the residency requirements?