You attempt to open a Microsoft Word document and receive the following error:
Word cannot start the converter mswrd632
This can happen when:
- The original file was not a Microsoft Word file.
- It was originally formatted with a type such as RTF, plain text, etc.
- The file extension was changed to “doc” or “docx”.
To successfully open the file:
- Close Microsoft Word.
- Go to the Microsoft Support site
- Scroll down the page a bit until you see the following icon.
- Click the button and follow the instructions.
Please contact us if you would like Class Technology Support to help you with this problem.