|The Meal Plan petition process for Fall 2023 is now closed.
For meal plan questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students requesting additional changes to their meal plan and students who are requesting medically necessary dietary accommodations with regard to their meal plan must submit a Meal Plan Petition.
- All petitions will be reviewed by a committee comprised of University of Houston staff members and UH Dining Services staff members.
- Students will be notified of the decision within 15 business days after submitting their petition.
- Approved meal plan petitions are effective for the full academic year.
- Petition approvals and recommendations are a one-time exception per student. Students granted approval or are given accommodations based on recommendations from the meal plan petition committee will be required to maintain a meal plan for the next academic year if they decide to reside on campus at Cougar Place, Cougar Village 1, Cougar Village 2, Moody Towers, or The Quad (excluding The Quad Townhouses).
Please review the Meal Plan Terms and Conditions for more information on the Meal Plan Petition.