Education Minors

Beginning fall 2010 semester, Health and Human performance (HHP) degrees other than Health will be offered through the HHP department, which is now administratively located in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences. Please contact HHP academic advisors if you are a current or prospective HHP student at
Minors Overview
Asian American Studies Minor
Education Minor - Certification Track
Education Minor - Non-Certification Track
Health Minor
Human Development and Family Studies Minor

Catalog Publish Date: August 22, 2012
This Page Last Updated: August 31, 2012