ERS Annual Enrollment July 14 - July 27, 2014
Annual Enrollment is your opportunity to review your existing benefits and make changes without experienceing a qualifying life event (QLE) such as birth or marriage. All insurance changes will become effective on September 1, 2014.
You will have two weeks in which to make any of the following changes during the Annual Enrollment period:
- Enroll in HealthSelect from a waived status;
- Enroll in or change to one of the three dental plans offered;
- Enroll in Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance;
- Drop employee and/or dependent coverage;
- Add or apply for dependent coverage;
- Apply for Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Dependent Term Life, or Optional Term Life Insurance. Please note Evidence of Insurability (EOI) is required; and
- Drop, enroll in, or change TexFlex elections.
- Full-time employees will continue to have 100% of their premium paid and 50% of their dependents' premiums paid.
- Part-time employees will continue to have 50% of their premium paid and 25% of their dependents' premiums paid.
- Evidence of Insurability (EOI) will not be required to add dependents to health insurance.
- Copays and coinsurance maximums will remain the same for plan year 2015 (September 1, 2014 - August 31, 2015)
- IMPORTANT: If you have a Qualifying Life Event (QLE) during the Open Enrollment period, you cannot update your benefits online. Please come to the HR Service Center at 325 McElhinney so we can assist you!
Go here for ERS login instructions.