Step 1: Choose How You Would Like to Visit
- Option 1: Campus Visit
- Campus Tour
- Campus tours for prospective students and guests are given Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.; and Monday, Friday and Saturday at 11 a.m.
- Registration for campus tours is not necessary, but is appreciated.
- The visit includes a 20-30 minute admissions and campus life presentation followed by a 45-60 minute walking tour.
- Group Tour
*Elementary/middle school group tours are completely booked for Spring 2016. Due to the increased demand for daily campus visits from prospective students, we will only be offering high school group tours for Summer 2016 and Fall 2016.
- If your group consists of 10 or more students, we ask that you register for a group tour.
- Group tours are given Monday through Friday at various times depending on your group.
- Registration for group tours is required at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Walking Audio Tour for your mobile device
- Campus Tour
- Option 2: Cougar Preview
- Option 3: Tour on Your Own Time
Step 2: Plan Your Trip
- Directions to Campus
- Campus Map
- Out-of-town Visitors:
All tours leave from the Welcome Center located at the address below.
University of Houston
Office of Admissions
4434 University Drive
Houston, TX 77204-2023
Please contact our Tour Visit Coordinators if you have questions.