The ticketing link for the ceremonies scheduled at TDECU Stadium will go live by the end of the month and will be published in the Grad Chronicle. To maintain equity with all the graduates and keep the safety guidelines established by the venues, the following rules will be observed:
- Each graduate will need a ticket to enter into TDECU Stadium.
- Each graduate will be allowed up to four (4) guest tickets - no exceptions.
- All guests, regardless of age, will need a ticket. This includes infants and lap children.
- Once a ticket bar code is scanned at the venue entrance, duplicate bar codes will not be valid.
- You will need your People Soft number to access the ticket link.
If your commencement ceremony is being held at Cullen Performance Hall, please contact your college coordinator for ticketing information.
Remember the commencement ceremonies will be live streamed so those not able to attend can still share in the experience. The ceremony links will remain available for future viewing.
If one or more of your guests has an impairment, special seating can be arranged for them. Please follow the instructions below to make sure your guests are taken care of:
- Make your ADA reservation request for special seating by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Please state the name(s) of the guests requiring special accommodations, the ceremony they will be attending and the nature of the impairment (mobility, hearing, sight) so we know where to place your guests.
- Only one (1) other person will be able to sit with the impaired person. The rest of your guests will sit in their assigned seats.
- Persons who have special seating reservations will need admission tickets, too. The tickets will come from the allotment that each graduate candidate receives.
- The deadline to reserve space for impaired guests is Monday, May 3.
Don’t forget that regalia is required for all graduation candidates wishing to participate in the in-person commencement ceremonies. To place your regalia order, please visit the Herff Jones website:
If you have regalia questions, contact the UH Bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-741-7095.
Be sure to visit the commencement website - www.uh.edu/commencement - as this will be where you can find the most current commencement information. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Until next time!
The Grad Squad
Tonja A. Jones
University of Houston
Office of Protocol and Special Events
4302 University Drive, Suite 111
Houston, TX 77204-2025
Phone: 713.743.8838 │ Mobile: 281.788.0372 │ Fax: 713.743.8167