As we enter the holiday season, here is a friendly reminder to use an important resource available to you 24/7!
Human Resources is committed to the health and well-being of our employees and their families and encourages you to take advantage of your Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
You can call or log into the Employee Assistance Program for confidential support/counseling with any number of issues including:
- Work/life balance during the holiday season
- Coping with anxiety/stress/grief/loss around the holidays
- Conflict resolution
- Stress management techniques
- Managing disappointment and expectations
- Financial pressures and more
Your EAP also provides tools/referrals that can assist you now and in the future.
- Childcare and eldercare
- Financial and legal issues
- Free interactive online simple will
- Free ID recovery services
For EAP information or services, please call toll-free: 1-888-993-7650, email firstname.lastname@example.org or log into www.deeroakseap.com (login & password: UHMC).
Executive Director, Human Resources Operations
University of Houston