TICKET INFORMATION - TDECU STADIUM CEREMONIES
On Monday, May 3 at 5:00 p.m., you will have the opportunity to claim your tickets for the commencement ceremonies scheduled at TDECU Stadium. It is recommended that you claim tickets as soon as possible. The deadline to acquire tickets is Monday, May 10 at 5:00 p.m.
- Your PeopleSoft number will serve as your account number (enter the number 9 followed by your PeopleSoft number; no spaces between numbers).
- To claim tickets, visit www.UHcougars.com/tickets and select “My Account” to login.
- If you have never activated your account, enter your PeopleSoft number, password and click on “Existing Customers – Activate Your Account”.
- Access to the commencement event tab can be found here
- Please note this is the same site used for football, but the information is the same regardless of the event
- When you claim your guest tickets (Black), the system will automatically add one graduate ticket (Red) which you will need to bring with you when you check-in.
Transferring Guest Tickets
- For instructions on how to transfer tickets to your guests, click here:
- Do not wait until you are at the stadium to get tickets. The Wi-Fi connection can get overwhelmed if too many people are trying to use their phones at the same time.
- Each graduate will need a ticket to enter into TDECU Stadium.
- Each graduate will be allowed up to four (4) guest tickets - no exceptions.
- All guests, regardless of age, will need a ticket. This includes infants and lap children.
The TDECU Stadium Ticket Office is available Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. if you need assistance claiming your tickets. The ticket office telephone number is 713.GOCOOGS (713.462.6647). They can also be reached via email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
TICKET INFORMATION – CULLEN PERFORMANCE HALL (CPH) CEREMONIES
The Cullen Performance Hall Ticket Office will be open May 3 – 12, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for commencement ticket pick-up. Please bring your Cougar Card or other identification to claim your tickets. For any other questions regarding ticketing, please contact your college coordinator for assistance.
Be sure to visit the commencement website - www.uh.edu/commencement - for the most current information. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Until next time!
The Grad Squad
Tonja A. Jones
University of Houston
Office of Protocol and Special Events
4302 University Drive, Suite 111
Houston, TX 77204-2025
Phone: 713.743.8838 │ Mobile: 281.788.0372 │ Fax: 713.743.8167