Students: Please read our updated rules for the CASA Tutoring Center.
- IMPORTANT: Any new student must register his/her Photo and FingerPrint prior to check-in the Tutoring Center. This is a ONE TIME process at CASA Testing Center, room 222.
- A Cougar One ID card or Peoplesoft ID is required to check in.
- Only students currently enrolled in undergraduate mathematics courses offered by UH Central - Math Department are eligible for help (i.e. MATHxxxx). There are no exceptions to this rule!
- Tutors are not expected to do your online quizzes while they are in process, to do your assignments or to teach you material you have not studied.
- Cell phone must be turned off or on silent mode.
- Bring your own books and supplies.
- No food and/or drinks allowed.
- Sign in our Tutoring Help Request System for assistance.
NOTE: For any non-math tutoring, please go to Learning Support Services, N109 Cougar Village