Hiring Math Tutors and Proctors for SPRING 2022 :
- Go over CASA Requirements for the scheduled shifts and other info before applying.
- Eligible applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Be careful to select the location of Testing Center as you won't be able to change the location during a semester.
Important dates for SPRING 2022:
- Application deadline: fill out the application ASAP.
- Hiring process: during the last 2 weeks of Fall 2021 semester and will be continuing after New Year holiday until filled.
- Mandatory Orientation & Training Sessions: Friday, Jan. 14th, 2022 between 10am and 3pm.
Please select the application you wish to complete :
Important: Do not submit the application without your complete class schedule. Read CASA requirements carefully before applying.
Complete the application if you’re current employee of CASA or returning within 3 months of break in service
Complete the application if you’re NOT current employee of CASA or returning more than 3 months of break in service
$10.00 - $12.00
Employment Questions at CASA-GAR: contact Cindy Nguyen by email
Employment Questions at CASA-CBB: contact Samantha Stark by email
For IT positions at CASA: contact Jay Walia by email
We regret that due to the volume of applications received, we may not be able to respond to every applicant. DO NOT CONTACT US REGARDING YOUR APPLICATION STATUS.
The University of Houston is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.