The UH ABC is available to all UH researchers that would like to use ABC equipment, or want to request rodent behavioral testing. External clients may request a full range of behavioral testing services offered by the UH ABC.
- Approximately 2000 ft2 of area
- 11 separate testing rooms
- Wide variety of behavioral testing equipment
- All assessments are available for both mouse and rat models
- Latest Noldus software for acquisition and analysis of numerous behavioral measures
Consistent with the goal of UH to solidify its status as a Carnegie-Designated Tier-One Research Institution, the Animal Behavior Core (ABC) facility offers the UH research community access to equipment, training and services used to test behavior in rodents utilizing specialized state of the art equipment. The ABC also offers other services including consultation on experimental design, implementation and statistical analysis.