Accelerated B.S./M.S. Degree Program in Computer Information Systems/Information Systems Security
The Accelerated B.S./M.S. degree program is open to qualified undergraduate Technology majors in Computer Information Systems with a specialization in Information Security wishing to continue their education at the graduate level immediately upon completion of the B.S. degree.
- Students that are accepted in the accelerated program take up to six graduate credit hours that are applied to both the bachelors' degree in CIS and master's degree in Information Systems Security or Technology Project Management.
- Students may pursue either the thesis or non-thesis master's degree options.
- The B.S. degree will be conferred upon completion of the undergraduate curriculum requirements with appropriate graduate courses substituted for undergraduate courses.
- The graduate degree shall be awarded based on existing requirements for the graduate degree in the semester the student applies and is admitted to the graduate program.
- Application for the accredited program is recommended for undergraduates during their junior year.
- Application and completion requirements are available from the Department of Information and Logistics Technology in room 309 of the Technology Building or the College of Technology Academic Services Center in room 108 T.