Texas Gulf Coast Biotechnology Report, 2006
- Report from Dr. Jane Barwell about the current state and the future prospects for the biotechnology cluster in the Texas Gulf Coast region.
Texas Gulf Coast Biotechnology Cluster Map, 2006
- Cluster map from the Texas Gulf Coast Biotechnology Report of 2006
Life Science Research and Biotechnology Industry Cluster Needs Assessment, 2005
- A paper prepared by Chris Baca that takes a look at the perceptions and recommendations of 60 employers of Texas life science research and biotechnology organizations about their workforce needs, workforce essential skills, hiring education level and primary organizational product or service.
- Iyer, R., Iken, B. (2015). Protein Engineering of Representative Hydrolytic Enzymes for Remediation of Organophosphates. Biochemical Engineering Journal. Vol. 94, 134-144.
- Iyer, R., Iken, B., Leon, A. (2015). Developments in alternative treatments for organophosphate poisoning. Toxicology letters. Vol. 233(2), 200-206.
- 3. Iyer, R., Smith, K., Kudrle, B., and Leon, A. (2015). Detection and Location of OP-degrading Activity: A model to Integrate Education and Research. New Biotechnology. Vol. 32(4), 403-411.
- Iyer, R., Iken, B., and Leon, A. (2015). Characterization and Comparison of Putative Stenotrophomonas maltophilia Methyl Parathion Hydrolases. Accepted for publication. Bioremediation Journal.
- Iyer, R., Iken, B., Tamez, T. (2011). Isolation, Molecular and Biochemical Identification of Paraoxon-Metabolizing Pseudomonas Species. Journal of Biodegradation and Bioremediation, Vol. 2(5), e132.