- The University of Houston and Blaffer Art Museum will host a version of their “Your Brain on Art” series this week, collecting information about brain activity as children ages 6 and up play an art-themed game popularized by the Surrealists..
University of Houston System Files Trademark Infringement Lawsuit Against South Texas College of Law
- The University of Houston System has filed a trademark infringement lawsuit against South Texas College of Law (STCL). The suit, filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Houston, alleges STCL’s announced name change to Houston College of Law and its adoption of UH’s red and white color scheme constitutes “intentional and willful infringement of UH’s intellectual property and unfair competition,” which results in “confusion in the marketplace and damage” to the university and its brand.
- Adaptive Athletics @ UH is hosting the Women’s Wheelchair Rugby Summer Camp at the University of Houston, July 7 – 10 at the UH Campus Recreation and Wellness Center. The event emphasizes skills and game play settings, while it advances the sport for women.
- The University of Houston is a haven for creativity. From its award-winning performances to its acclaimed arts programs, UH prepares emerging artists in a range of disciplines. Although there are fewer Coogs on campus during the summer months, students of all ages continue to converge on campus to gain insights from a variety of creative camps.
- Researchers from the University of Houston have reported the discovery of a nanotechnology-based solution that could boost tertiary oil recovery to 15 percent.
- – The Houston Shakespeare Festival is an event for friends and families to come together and celebrate the Bard under the stars. Of course, the event would not be complete without the opportunity to enjoy a picnic on the hill of Miller Outdoor Theatre.
You may need Adobe Reader to view files on this page. Click on the icon to download a free copy.