Beginning in the Fall 2016 term, the University of Houston System, including the Language and Culture Center, is changing to a new Student Health Insurance Plan. AcademicBlue, underwritten by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, will be the new Student Health Insurance Plan for all UH System components. Academic HealthPlans will be the insurance administrator for the Plan. For further information about the Plan, LCC students may visit https://lcc.myahpcare.com.
- The LCC Student Handbook is accessible here.
- Effective August 17, 2015, the University of Houston prohibits the use of all forms of tobacco products on university property. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on university property. For more information visit: Tobacco Free Policy.
- Summer 2016 Student Calendar is now available.
- Spring Level 6 Ceremony video is now available.
- Photos from the Spring 2016 Level 6 Ceremony are now available!
New Application Deadlines
- Fall 2016: Friday, August 5, 2016
No late applications are accepted.
2016 Summer Term
Scholarship Recipients - Spring 2016
- Npon Phairatchaves from Thailand is the Joseph O. Davidson scholarship recipient.
- Fancheng Meng from China is the Joyce M. Valdes scholarship recipient.
- Phuong Thi Yen Bui from Vietnam is the Brad Leon Powell scholarship recipient.
Note: If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the LCC Student System please use the following links:
Off Campus: http://188.8.131.52/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_auth.html