Fall 2016 Late Registration available Friday, 9/16/16 - 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Late Registration for the Fall 2016 term at the Language and Culture Center must be completed in person on Friday, 9/16/16, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. All students who wish to complete late registration must report to the LCC Main Office in room 116 Roy Cullen between 9:00 and 12:00 pm. Students must bring their Passport, I-20 and CougarCard to register in person.
Beginning in the Fall 2016 term, the University of Houston System, including the Language and Culture Center, is changing to a new Student Health Insurance Plan. AcademicBlue, underwritten by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, will be the new Student Health Insurance Plan for all UH System components. Academic HealthPlans will be the insurance administrator for the Plan. For further information about the Plan, LCC students may visit https://lcc.myahpcare.com.
- The LCC Student Handbook is accessible here.
Summer 2016 Student Calendar is now available.
- Spring Level 6 Ceremony video is now available.
- Photos from the Spring 2016 Level 6 Ceremony are now available!
|September 5th||Labor Day Holiday|
|September 6th-13th||LCC Online Registration|
|September 13th||Check-in & Speaking Test|
|September 14th||CaMLA & Writing Sample Test|
|September 14th-15th||LCC Late Registration|
|September 15th||Student Activity|
|September 19th||First Day of Class|
|September 23rd||Book Buying Day|
|September 26th||CALL Lab Begins|
Scholarship Recipients - Summer 2016
- Shuangmei Liu from China is the Joseph O. Davidson scholarship recipient.
- Yasmine Souissi from Switzerland is the Joyce M. Valdes scholarship recipient.
- Augustine Laurence Tibirou from Burkina Faso is the Brad Leon Powell scholarship recipient.
Note: If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the LCC Student System please use the following links:
Off Campus: http://220.127.116.11/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_auth.html