Steven G. Craig
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (713) 743-3812
- Fax: (713) 743-3798
- Office: 202A McElhinney Hall
- ECON 2304: Introductory Microeconomics
- ECON 3332: Intermediate Microeconomics
- Homework 1 (Additional Exercises, Ch 2: 3,5,7,12)
- Homework 2 (Additional Exercises, Ch 4: 2,5,8,14)
- Homework 3 (Additional Exercises, Ch 5: 1,8,10,11)
- ECON 3377: Public Sector Economics
- ECON 4389: Greed, Interpersonal Relationships, and Economic Collapse
- ECON 6485: Microeconomic Theory for the Applied Masters' Program
- ECON 7378: Intra-National Public Economics
- "General Purpose or Special District Governance? Technical Efficiency vs. Rent Dissipation in Airport Finances"
- "The Fiscal Impact of Immigrants and State Redistributive Policy"
- "Cooperation and Competition Among Welfare Recipient Groups: Do Taxpayers Pay for Cost Increases"
- "Does It Pay to Get an A? School District Resource Allocations in Response to Accountability Ratings"
- "Is Gifted Education a Bright Idea? Assessing the Impact of Gifted and Talented Programs on Achievement and Behavior"
- "Fiscal Policy, Debt Neutrality, and Savings Behavior: Evidence from Life Insurance Holdings"
- "The Direction for Long Range Planning"
- "How Tuition Decisions Affect University Growth"
- "Research Universities-- Not Teaching Universities-- Are the Center of Growth"
- "How Universities are Accountable to All of Their Constituents"
Articles in UHCN- the internal UH Magazine (as Faculty Senate President)
- Institutional Environment for Positive Change"
- "Scholarship Report: Advantages and Uses"
- "Long Range Planning and the Value of a Research University"
- "Integration of the VP for Research into the Entire University"
- "Advantages of a Research Campus"
- "Growth Requires Assessment, Assessment Requires Data"
- "Long Run Success Requires Sustainable Balanced Growth"
- "Assessment: Markets vs. Test Results"
- "Need for Operational (Management) Data"
- Texas State Data
- Federal Reserve Economic Data
- Resources for Economists on the Internet
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- The Center for Public Policy
Back to Department of Economics
Back to University of Houston