Practice Social Distancing and Good Hygiene
CDC has provided a website for you to continue to plan, prepare and respond to the Coronavirus Disease 19.
- Social Distancing- Keep 6” feet and understand each other’s fears. Help protect the vulnerable.
Protecting yourself to keep healthy
- Always practice good hygiene: wash hands, cover coughs and sneezes, and avoid sharing food, cups or utensils.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Make sure to avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands and avoid personal contact with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The CoogsCARE website will continue to be a resource for emergency aid resources at UH and in the city of Houston.