Difference between revisions of "STAC co Surrey"
(add Bostock v Foster)
|Line 197:||Line 197:|
*See also [[STAC Richbell]]
*See also [[STAC Richbell]]
''' S '''
''' S '''
''' Stoughton v Griffin & Harmar '''
''' Stoughton v Griffin & Harmar '''
Revision as of 16:10, 13 April 2019
NOTA BENE - These case names are approximate and very likely to be changed.
B Bill of Complaint Dr Demurrer A Answer Rn Replication Rr Rejoinder C Commission I Interrogatories D Deposition
Aldrington v Greenhill
- Thomas Aldrington esquire, Surrey. STAC 5/A39/22
- STAC 5/A39/22 - B A - 2 Eliz - Surrey - Thomas Aldrington v Alexander Grenehill, Tristram Griffith, John Crowe et al
- see also STAC Aldrington
Bostock v Foster
- STAC 5/B4/24 - B A - 31 Eliz - Richard Bostock v Wiliiam Forster, Thomas Holloway, Robert Forster, Salomon Cole et al
- STAC 5/B108/22 - C I D - 33 Eliz - Richard Bostock v William Foster et al
- STAC 5/B6/24 - B A - 33 Eliz - Richard Bostock v William Foster, Francis Clerk, Thomas Jackson, John Allen
- STAC 5/B70/39 - I D - 31 Eliz - Richard Bostocke v Solomon Cole, Robert Forster, Francis FitzJeffery
- STAC 5/B21/34 - I D - 31 Eliz - Richard Bostok v William Foster Sr
- Perjury at trial for the robbery & 'wounding to death' of [blank] Knighte at Godstone, Surrey.(dk)
- STAC 5/B64/21 - I - - Richard Bostocke v Richard Forster, Francis Clarke et al
- STAC 5/B20/6 - I D - 32 Eliz - Richard Bostock v James Willmer alias Benisted, Richard Fisher et al
- STAC 5/B34/17 - D - 33 Eliz - Richard Bostocke v John Allen
- see also STAC Bostock
Bristowe v Lechford
- Case Book Report STAC 5/B83/34r
- STAC 5/B83/34 - B A C I D - 39 Eliz - Surrey - Henry Bristowe v Henry Lechford, Richard Lechford, Anthony Appleby et al
- STAC 5/B18/33 - I D - 39 Eliz - Surrey - Henry Bristowe v Richard Lechford, Henry Lechford, Thomas Smyth et al
- STAC 5/B46/23 - B A Rn Dr - 40 Eliz - Surrey - Henry Bristowe v Richard Lechford, Henry Lechford, Myles Ponder et al
- STAC 5/B103/25 - I D - 40 Eliz - Surrey - Henry Bristow v Richard Letchford, Miles Ponder et al
- STAC 5/B98/8 - I D - 41 Eliz - Surrey - Henry Bristowe v Richard Letchford et al
- STAC 5/B67/37 - Rr - 41 Eliz - Surrey - Henry Bristowe v Henry Tichford, Richard Tichford
- STAC 5/B16/1 - I D - 41 Eliz - Surrey - Henry Bristowe v John Lechford et al
- STAC 5/B68/30 - Rn - 43 Eliz - Surrey - Henry Bristowe v Richard Lechford, Nicholas Flynt et al
- See also STAC Bristowe
Cartwright v Horde
- Richard Cartewright of London, gent. Manor of Donnsford, Surrey.(dk) - STAC 5/C64/7
- STAC 5/C64/7 - B A Rn Rr - 14 Eliz - Surrey - Richard Cartwright v George Hord, Richard Thomson et al
- STAC 5/C48/13 - I D - 19 Eliz - Surrey - Richard Cartwright v Thomas White, Richard Thompson et al
- STAC 5/C31/7 - I D - 19 Eliz - Surrey - Richard Cartwright v Thomas White, George Horde
- see also STAC Cartwright
Clarke v Warde
- Item whether did you write and engross or whether do you know or remember who did write and engross one indenture or a pair of indentures between one Thomas Buck of London cutler and Thomas Ward of Staines miller touching assignments of the said Thomas Buck his estate & enterest of in and to certain lands and tenements in Egham and Thorpe in the county of Surrey and if your do know or remember the same then what was his name and whether was he then clerk to the said Mr Forscett that did write and engross the same and in what kind of hand was the same indenture written - STAC 5/C8/4
- STAC 5/C30/10 - B A R Rr I D - 19 Eliz - Surrey - Gilbert Clarke v Thomas Warde, Walter Oswalde, Francis Purshot et al
- STAC 5/C38/29 - I D - 19 Eliz - Surrey - Gilbert Clarke v Thomas Warde, Walter Oswald
- STAC 5/C8/4 - I Dn - 19 Eliz - Surrey - Gilbert Clarke v Thomas Warde et al
- STAC 5/C62/17 - B A - 23 Eliz - Surrey - Gilbert Clarke v Thomas Warde et al
- STAC 5/C11/33 - I D - 22 Eliz - Surrey - Gilbert Clarke v Thomas Warde
- STAC 5/C7/32 - I Dn - 23 Eliz - Surrey - Gilbert Clerk v Thomas Ward et al
- See also STAC Clark
Conningsby v King
- In re manor of Breckham in East Betchworth co Surrey. STAC 5/C14/19
- Bill, partial. Answer of Thomas Kinge Willyam Kempe and Willyam Weller - partial. Interrogatories of Conningsby. Ex, capt. xxiij oct Ao Dne R Eliz xxx - Depositions of various husbandmen of Betchworth co Surrey. Replication of Sir Henry Conningsbye Kt complt to the answers of Thomas Kinge Willyam Kempe and Willyam Weller defts. STAC 5/C14/19
- STAC 5/C14/19 - B A Rn I D - 30 Eliz - Surrey - Sir Henry Coningsby v William Kempe, William Weller et al
- STAC 5/C26/37 - I D - 30 Eliz - Surrey - Sir Henry Coningesby v Thomas King et uxor, William Kempe, William Wellar et al
- see also STAC Conningsby
Covert v Inesley
- In re a common or wood called Grays wood near Haslemere Surrey. Dep - Ex. capt. 26 Oct 38 Eliz. STAC 5/C14/14
- STAC 5/C68/5 - Rn - 39 Eliz - Surrey - Richard Covert v Lawrence Sloughton, John Barrett et al
- STAC 5/C11/2 - I D - 38 Eliz - Surrey - Richard Covert et al v Lawrence Scowghton et al
- STAC 5/C14/14 - I D - 38 Eliz - Surrey - Richard Covert et al v Thomas Inesley, Thomas Stillwell et al
- see also STAC Covert
Curtis v Newdick
- STAC 5/C13/14 - I D B A C - 42 Eliz - Surrey - William Curteis et uxor v Robert Newdicke, John Seabrighte et al
- STAC 5/C2/8 - I D - 42 Eliz - Surrey - William Curtis et Joanne uxor v Robert Newdicke, John Lagge, Vincent Burt alias Lovel
- STAC 5/C29/11 - I D - 42 Eliz - Surrey - William Curtis et uxor v John Seabright et al
- STAC 5/C51/11 - Rr - 43 Eliz - Surrey - Joan Curtis, William Curtis v Robert Newdyke, John Seabright et al
- STAC 5/C64/30 - Rn - 47 Eliz - Surrey - William Curtis, Joan Curtis v John Seybridget, Ribert Newdick et al
- STAC 5/C71/35 - I D - 42 Eliz - Surrey - William Curtis, Joan Curtis v Robert Nudick, John Seybright et al
- see also STAC Curtis
Dewdney / Dending v Dewdney / Dending
- Interr refers to will of Robart Dending late of Ewhurst, Surrey, late husband of the complt.(dk) - STAC 5/D19/16
- STAC 5/D1/18 - B A - 8 Eliz - Surrey - Joanna Dewdney v John Dewdeny, William Styre
- STAC 5/D19/16 - I D - 19 Eliz - Surrey - Johan Dudney v John Dudney, William Stere
- see also STAC Dewdney
Draper v Scott
- Interrogatories tbm on behalf of Mathew Draper against Edward Scott et al, defts, includes: Did you tarry for a whole day at a place called Camerwell Grene, how many carts were brought, and what weapons. How many Elms growing before the gate of Mathye Draper were coppyd or loppyd. Deponents: Bartholomew Scott, of London gent, Edward Scott, gent, servant to Frannces Carte esquire, William Scotte, gent, Richard Hackeson, labourer, Jeffrey Brokesbye, yeoman, Richard Scurbriche, William Bone, maleman, all of Camerwell, Surrey, John Topley, labourer, John ?Slyner?, both of Peckeham, Surrey (dk) - STAC 5/D5/14
- STAC 5/D36/29 - B - 2 Eliz - Surrey - Mathye Draper v Edward Scott, Thomas Castlyn, John Topley et al
- STAC 5/D2/3 - A Rn - Surrey - Mathew Draper v Edward Barth, William Scott, Anthony Scott, Edgar Scott et al
- STAC 5/D5/14 - I D - 2 Eliz - Surrey - Matthew Draper v Edward Scott et al
- See also STAC Draper
Evans v Ubley
- Interrogatories to be ministered to John Ubley, Suzan his wife, John Juxon & Thomas Turnor defts at the suit of John Evans, include: Did you, with others, break open a cellar door of the complts at Chertsey, Surrey, and did you carry the complt out of the same cellar & imprison him all that night in the common stocks of Chertsey, and by what warrant did you do the same. (dk) - STAC 5/E4/10
- STAC 5/E15/32 - B A - 33 Eliz - Surrey - John Evans v John Ubley et Suzan uxor John Juxon, Thomas Turner
- STAC 5/E4/10 - I D - 33 Eliz - Surrey - John Evans v John Ubley et Suzan uxor, John Juxon et al
- See also STAC Evans
Fitzgarret v Blunt
- Edward Fitzgarret & Agnes his wife late the wife of Sir Thomas Paston, and daughter and sole heir of Sir John Leigh. Messuage called the Lyon in Gillford, Surrey.(dk) - STAC 5/F12/13
- STAC 5/F12/13 - B A Rn Rr I D - 8 Eliz - Surrey - Edward Fitzgarrett v Richard Blunt, James Shawe
- STAC 5/F29/3 - I D - 7 Eliz - Surrey - Edward FytzGarrett, Agnes FytzGarrett v John Shawe
- STAC 5/F30/9 - D - 8 Eliz - Surrey - Edward Fitzgarret, Lady Agnes Paston v Matthew Sharpe
- STAC 5/F5/20 - I D - 8 Eliz - Surrey - Edward Fytzgerett et uxor v Peter Baker
- STAC 5/F9/9 - I D - 8 Eliz - Surrey - Edward Fitzgarret et uxor v Peter Baker
- STAC 5/F4/14 - I D - 8 Eliz - Surrey - Edward Fytzgaret et uxor v Richard Blunt, James Shaw
- see also STAC Fitzgarret
Foster v Bostock
- See Surrey History Centre LM/COR/3/442: Articles 'to prove the intent of Mr Foster to fight with me [Richard Bostock] and my people upon the 12th of January being Sunday as I was going to church'. ... The immediate cause of the affray was Foster's accusation that Bostock was implicated in the killing of a deer which he claimed as his by John Gainsford. ... Bostock also recites his 'griefs' against Foster: the latter, when escheator, caused the jury to reject Bostock's claim that Ann Johnson has conveyed to him Crowhurst parsonage; he has refused to pay him the rent for his tithes and the glebe leased to him; he has damaged the parsonage leased to him and carried off earth and fruit trees; he has brought a bill against Bostock in Star Chamber and had Bostock's men indicted at Quarter Sessions; he has caused two of Bostock's servants to be wrongfully imprisoned for hunting in Foster's Park; his wife is preventing Bostock's wife from occupying her pew in church. [See also LM/COR/3/440-441, 443-444]. .(dk)
- STAC 5/F24/12 - A - 30 Eliz - Surrey - William Foster v Richard Bostock, John Matthew
- STAC 5/F8/13 - C I D - 33 Eliz - Surrey - William Foster v Richard Bostocke, John Beste et al
- STAC 5/F7/20 - C I D - 33 Eliz - Surrey - William Foster v Richard Bostock et al
- STAC 7/12/19 - - - Surrey - William Forster v Richard Bostocke et al
- See also STAC Foster Forster for other possible references
Grynder v Lydgert
- Fine Paid 30 January, 5 1562/3 Elizabeth From Extracts in E159/344 Hilary Term, 5 Elizabeth
- From William Lydgert of Southwark, Surrey, scrivener, for his fine: £20.
- This fine of £20 is assessed on him for divers falsehoods by him committed against the Queen Majesty's laws in a matter depending in this court between the same same Lydgert, defendant, and Grinder, plaintiff.
- Case Book BL Harley MS 2143 fo. 22v. A falsehood and practice in causing 2 to be hanged instead of rebels adjudged to be hanged whereby they escaped. William Grinder, plaintiff; William Lidgett, defendant, convicted for his falsehood and practice in causing 2 others to be hanged instead of Christopher Waters and Thomas Taylor, two notable rebels adjudged to be hanged for the rebellion in Kent, fined at £40, Fleet and bound to answer to the law for it. Hillary 5 Elizabeth (kk)
- STAC 5/G7/13 - D - 4 Eliz - Surrey, Kent - William Grynder v William Lydgert
- STAC 5/G1/19 - B A Rn I D - 4 Eliz - Surrey, Kent - William Grynder v William Lidyeart
- STAC 5/Z1/14 - D - 5 Eliz - - Surrey, Kent - ? v William Lygeart
- see also STAC Grinder
Jefferson v Peryer and Christmas
- Deposition of William Wysham gent. At Guildford in Surrey, Gateward arrested Peryar at the suit of Jefferson. There was a fight. Jefferson and Gateward were then both arrested by Chrismas the constable. STAC 5/J3/14
- STAC 5/J12/15 - B A - 38 Eliz - Surrey - John Jefferson v Richard Peryer et al
- STAC 5/J21/14 - I D - 38 Eliz - Surrey - John Jefferson v Thomas Christmas
- STAC 5/J22/12 - Rn - Surrey - John Jefferson v Thomas Christmas, et al
- STAC 5/J3/14 - I D - 39 Eliz - Surrey - John Jefferson v Richard Perryer, Thomas Chrismas et al
- see also STAC Jefferson
Neale v Catesby
- Complaint from the King’s Bench prison of the extortion there - STAC 5/N1/29
- STAC 5/N1/29 - B Dr - Hil 20 Eliz - Surrey - Robert Nele v John Catesbye, Humphrey Persall
- See also STAC Neale
Newball and Bird v Hitney and Stanley
- Mitcham, Surrey. George Newball, goldsmith of London and Richard Byrd and Richard Jackson, servants to Sir Thomas Blancke of London, Knight vs. Henrye Whitney, Gent. in the right and behalfe of Sir Thomas Kempe, Knight, and Joan, Ladie Mordaunt, his wife, and William Stanley, his servant. STAC 5/N13/33
- STAC 5/N13/33 - B A - 28 Eliz - Surrey - George Newball, Richard Byrd v Henry Witney, William Stanley
- see also STAC Newball
Norris v Breech
- Problems in the King’s Bench prison - STAC 5/N3/15
- STAC 5/N3/15 - B - 22 Eliz - Surrey - Robert Norrys v William Breeche. Transcription STAC 5/N3/15
- See also STAC Norris
Owen v Barnes
- Edward Owen, citizen & surgeon of London. ".. hathe sometymes in Cure p[er]sons infected with a certeyne contagious disease or grevance not fitt in this Your Hignes most honorable Court to be named; which disease most commonly fallethe or chancethe to suche p[er]sons as are geven to lewde; loose; lascivious, and incontinente manner of lief;...". Messuage in the town of Egham, Surrey. Assault by a former patient.(dk) - STAC 5/O7/28
- STAC 5/O7/28 - B Dr - 39 Eliz - London, Surrey - Edward Owen v William Barnes.
- see also STAC Owen
Pigen v Boswell
- Imprimis whether were you a schoolmaster to the children of John Pigen grocer deceased within his dwelling house in the Borough of Southwark co Surrey. - STAC 5/P8/9
- STAC 5/P51/36 - B A - 39 Eliz - Surrey - John Pigen v Lawrance Boswell, Nevill Nicholson
- STAC 5/P11/40 - I D - 39 Eliz - Surrey - John Pigion v Nowel Nicholson
- STAC 5/P12/5 - I D - 39 Eliz - Surrey - John Pigen v William Boswell
- STAC 5/P8/9 - I D - 39 Eliz - Surrey - John Pigion v Laurence Boswell
- see also STAC Pigen
Richbell v Copley
- Land in Merstham, Surrey - STAC 5/R3/3
- STAC 5/R3/3 - B A - 11 Eliz - Surrey - William Richbell v Thomas Copley, Thomas Brookes, Thomas Kempsal, Nicholas Braye et al
- See also STAC Richbell
Sanderson v Wooley
- STAC 5/S21/20 - B A - 39 Eliz - William Saunderson v Henry Wolley, John Knight et al
- STAC 5/S71/2 - I D - 39 Eliz - William Sanderson v William Shute, Roger Howe et al
- STAC 5/S37/4 - B A C - 40 Eliz - William Sanderson v Henry Wooley, John Scudamore et al
- STAC 5/S17/19 - I D - 40 Eliz - William Sanderson v Henry Wolley, Ralph Greene et al
- Interrs refer to messuages etc in Watter Lambethe & Lambeth Marshe, Surrey. Deponent of St Mariehill nr Billingesgate, London, fishmonger.(dk)
- STAC 5/S63/15 - I D - 43 Eliz - William Sanderson v Henry Wolley, Roger Hew et al
- see also STAC Sanderson
Stoughton v Griffin & Harmar
- William Stoughton of North [?Perlesdon?], Surrey v William Harmer former bailiff of Warwick, George Wyncott former constable of Warwick, Richard Gryffyn & Thomas Reynoldes. Assault near Warwick, Warks.(dk) - STAC 5/S29/8
- STAC 5/S48/37 - B A - 33 Eliz - Surrey - William Stoughton v William Harmar, George WIncott et al
- STAC 5/S29/8 - B A C I D - 34 Eliz - Surrey - William Stoughton v Richard Gryffin, Thomas Reynolds et al
- STAC 5/S19/38 - Rn - 34 Eliz - Surrey - William Stoughton v Richard Gryffin, William Harmer et al
- STAC 5/S76/7 - Rr - 34 Eliz - Surrey - William Stowghton v Richard Griffyn, William Harmar
- STAC 5/S69/23 - I D - 34 Eliz - Surrey - William Stoughton v William Harmar, George Wincett et al
- see also STAC Stoughton
Tarpley v Parker
- TNA Note: Warlingham: Forgery of grant of next presentation to the vicarage. STAC 7/6/27
- STAC 5/T25/4 - I D - 38 Eliz - Surrey - John Torpley v William Parker, John Parker
- STAC 7/6/27 - - - Surrey - John Torpley v William Parker, John Parker
- see also STAC Tarpley
Tilney v Tubb
- Lease of land in Lambeth Marsh. transcript of answer see .(dk)
- STAC 5/T31/37 - B A - 29 Eliz - Surrey - Edmund Tilney, Philip Tilney v Ralph Tubb, William Combs
- See also STAC Tilney
Wanborough Bailifs v Peterson
- STAC 5/W15/22 - B A Richard - 8 Eliz - Surrey - The Bailiffs of Wanborough v William Peterson et uxor, Thomas Brynd et uxor et al
- see also STAC Wanborough
Ward v Clark
- Interrs refer action on trespass brought at Kings Bench by Gilbert Clerke of Egham, Surrey, inholder als collermaker v Andrew Ward & interference with a jury tasked with awarding damages before the Sheriff of Surrey.(dk) - STAC 5/W67/15
- STAC 5/W31/17 - B A Rn - 19 Eliz - Surrey - Thomas Warde v Gilbert Clark, Richard Augustin et al
- STAC 5/W67/15 - I D - 19 Eliz - Surrey - Thomas Wade alias Warde v John Smythe, Gilbert Clarke et al
- see STAC Ward
Whorwood v Southwark Corporation
- TNA Note: Southwark: False imprisonment. STAC 7/9/22
- STAC 7/9/22 - - - Surrey - Thomas Whorwood v Bailiffs of Southwark
- see also STAC Whorewood
Almoner v Carrol
- STAC 5/A5/17 - B - 34 Eliz - Surrey - Almoner v John Carrol, Thomas Aldridge
- see also STAC Carrell
Almoner v Dorick
- Thomas Chennell late of Wonnershe Surrey yeoman. drowned felo de se. STAC 5/A2/14
- STAC 5/A2/14 - B - 33 Eliz - Surrey - Almoner v John Dorick (Coroner), John Gosden, John Lickner, William Hewett
- see also STAC Dorick
Almoner v Harman
- John Ward in the parish of St Thomas in the borough of Southwark co Surrey, with a bear cart and one horse drawing the same, price liijs iiijd, was then and there slain. Alexander Harman owner of the cart and horse dwelling in the parish of St Saviour. STAC 5/A4/39
- STAC 5/A4/39 - B A - - Surrey - Almoner v Alexander Harman
- see also STAC Harmon
Almoner v Miller
- John Miller late of Croyden Surrey, felo de se in Marton. Hanged himself on the bough of a Crabtree. STAC 5/A5/28
- TNA Note: Goods and documents belonging to John Myller, deceased. STAC 7/14/3
- STAC 5/A5/28 - B A Rn Rr - Hil 28 Eliz - Surrey - Almoner v George Miller, John Parsons, William Leverett
- STAC 5/A17/39 - I D - 28 Eliz - Surrey - Almoner v George Myller
- see also STAC Miller
AG v Causton
- Admiralty sessions in Southwark Surrey. Court of Dr Lewes for the Admiral. Jury failed to convict pirates. STAC 5/A52/34
- AG is Gilbert Gerrard 1559-81
- STAC 5/A52/34 - B A - - Surrey, Maritime - AG v John Causton, John Croft et al
- see also STAC Causton
AG v Cook
- STAC 5/A35/36 - B A - 43 Eliz - AG v John Cook, George Cook
- Cranley, Surrey
- STAC 5/A44/6 - I D - 43 Eliz - AG v George Cook, John Cook
- see also STAC Cooke
- Case Book BL Harley MS 2143 fo. 57v. Apprentices punished for taking away victuals and selling and setting low prices of them and making proclamation thereof of their own authority. Attorney Rex versus Hoskins et al, to the number of 300 apprentices, for gathering themselves together in Southwark on a market day, and there taking away from diverse persons both fish and butter which they disposed of at their pleasure and they took upon them the office of clerk of the market and did abate the price of victuals and set them at lower rates than the owners did usually sell them and they did also cause one Poultry to make open proclamation that no persons should sell any butter at their houses or inns but that they should bring it into the open market by 9 of the clock the next day, to the end they might sell it at such rates as they pleased; for these offences they were committed, whipped, and pilloried and £[3?] fine apiece. Trinity 37 Elizabeth (kk)
Palmer's cumulative totals of Star Chamber fines preserved in the E159s (rp)
- TNA E159/352 Trinity Term, 7 Elizabeth. Fine paid 1565
- From John Cawsten of Lambeth, Surrey, yeoman: 40s.
- From John Crofte of Streateham, Surrey, yeoman: 40s.
- From William Marshall of Chaham, Surrey, yeoman: 40s.
- From William Morraunt of Camberwell, Surrey, yeoman: 40s.
- From John Butte of Steateham, Surrey, yeoman: 10s.
- From John Hedge of Mycham, Surrey, yeoman: 10s.
- From Walter Marshall of Castalton, Surrey: 10s.
- From Richard Harrys of Wannesworth, Surrey: 10s.
- From Walter Smythe of Wannesworth, Surrey: 10s.
- From Reighnolde Moreton of Southwark, Surrey, yeoman: 10s.
- From Thomas Jagnes of Southwark, Surrey, yeoman: 10s.
- From Henry Shene of Southwark, Surrey, yeoman: 10s.
- TNA E159/356 Trinity Term, 9 Elizabeth. Fine paid 1567
- From William Ridon de Purford, Surrey, gent, for his fine: £6 13s 4.
- From William Lambolde de Okyng, Surrey, for his fine: £6 13s 4.
- From John Goring de Worpelsdon, Surrey, husbandman, for his fine: £3 6s 8d.
- From William Chuter de Wanboroughe, Surrey, husbandman, for his fine: £3 6s 8d.
- From Thomas daye de Chursay, Surrey, shoemaker, for his fine: £3 6s 8d.
- From John Heath de Chursay, Surrey, for his fine: £3 6s 8d.
- From Henry Rogers de Chobham, Surrey, husbandman, for his fine: £3 6s 8d.
- From Robert Symondes de Horshill, Surrey, husbandman, for his fine: £3 6s 8d.
- From Thomas Broke de Chersey, Surrey, for his fine: £3 6s 8d.
- From William Potter de Horshill, Surrey, husbandman, for his fine: £3 6s 8d.
- From John Goodwyn alias Sanders de Egham, Surrey, for his fine: £3 6s 8d.
- From William Kytchyn de Egham, Surrey, glover, for his fine: £3 6s 8d.
- From Stephen Rennaham alias Reppenham de Purbright, Surrey, for his fine: £3 6s 8d.
- From John Russell de Ashe, Surrey, husbandman, for his fine: £3 6s 8d.
- From George White de Chepsted, Surrey, for his fine: £10.
- TNA E159/367 Trinity Term, 16 Elizabeth. Fine paid
- From John Allen, sr, de Buckelande, Surrey: £10.
- From John Reffey, de Buckelande, Surrey: 40s.
- From William Staunton de Buckelande: 40s.
- From William Ladde de Buckelande: 40s.
- From John Denbighe de Buckelande: 40s.
- From John Woodman de Buckelande: 40s.
- From John Lawrence de Buckelande: 40s.
- From Richard Allen de Rygate de Buckelande: 40s.
- TNA E159/379 Easter Term, 22 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1581
- From William Clement de Kyngston: £20.
- TNA E159/379 Easter Term, 22 Elizabeth. Fine Paid. 1582
- From Stephen Valenger late of Southwark by London: £200.
- TNA E159/344 30 January Hilary Term, 5 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1583
- From William Lydgert of Southwark, Surrey, scrivener, for his fine: £20. This fine of £20 is assessed on him for divers falsehoods by him committed against the Queen Majesty's laws in a matter depending in this court between the same same Lydgert, defendant, and Grinder, plaintiff.
- TNA E159/389 Easter Term, 27 Elizabeth. Fine Paid
- From Nicholas Wye de Lippiatt, Glouc: £40.
- From John More de Walworth, Surrey: £20.
- From William Lewis de Radbrough, Glouc, cleric: £20.
- TNA E159/390 Michaelmas Term, 27-28 Elizabeth. Fine Paid
- From Edward Gatewarde de Southwark, Surrey: £20.
- TNA E159/397 Easter Term, 31 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1589
- From Gilbert Sherington de Wordeley, Lancs, armiger, and Richard Brooke de Toddington, Lancs, husbandman: 200 marks.
- From Richard Ryther de Southwark, Surrey: £6 13s 4d.
- TNA E159/398 Hilary Term, 32 Elizabeth. Fines Paid 1590
- From Elizabeth Carleton de Moulsey, Surrey, widow: 500 marks*TNA E159/411 Easter and Trinity Terms, 38 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1596
- From Walsingame Hooker de Lye, Surrey, yeoman: £40.
- From Christofer Crust de Lye, Surrey, yeoman: £40.
- From Thomas Lee de Morton, Bucks, gent: 300 marks.
- TNA E159/401 Fines Paid Easter Term, 33 Elizabeth. Fines Paid 1591
- From Mathew Besbiche de Hame, Surrey, gent: £30.
- TNA E159/402 Fines Paid Michaelmas Term, 33-34 Elizabeth. Fines Paid 1591
- From John Norbury de Bookeham, Surrey, yeoman: £10.
- TNA E159/409 Easter Term, 37 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1595
- From Thomas Gratwick de Charlewood, Surrey, husbandman: 100 marks.
- By order on 28 May Gratwick is to pay the fines of the following Best, Damtye and Pilkyngton if they cannot pay, since Gratwick procured them for the riot.
- From William Best de Charlewood, Surrey, husbandman: £10.
- From John Damtye de Horley, Surrey, carpenter: £10.
- From Thomas Pilkyngton de Rygate, Surrey: £10.
- TNA E159/417 Easter Term, 41 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1599
- From Thomas Wood de Southwark by London: £50.
- From William Bowyer de Southwark, Surrey: £5.
- From Andrew Wade de Southward, Surrey: £5.
- TNA E159/417 Easter Term, 41 Elizabeth.
- Recognizance for 300 marks by Thomas Wood de Southwark, gent; John Bird de Southwark, draper; Richard Clerk in the ward of Queen Hive, London, dyer; Richard Mynge in St Martin le Grande, London, cordwainer with conditional defeasance for personal appearance in Star Chamber.
- TNA E159/417 Trinity Term, 41 Elizabeth. Fine Paid 1599
- From William Royden de Horsell, Surrey, yeoman: £20.
- From Stephen Lettyce de Horsell, Surrey, husbandman: £20.
- From John Edmead, sr, de Horsell, Surrey, carpenter: £5.
- From John Edmead, jr, de Horsell, Surrey, carpenter: £6 13s 4d.
- From Robert Rooke de Horsell, Surrey, husbandman: £5.
- From Henry Warner de Horsell, Surrey, taylor: £6 13s 4d.
- From William Claverley de Chersie, Surrey: £5.
- From John Hone de Horsell, Surrey, yeoman: £6 13s 4d.
- From Robert Childe de Horsell, Surrey, husbandman: £6 13s 4d.
- TNA E159/419 Easter Term, 42 Elizabeth. Fines Paid 1600
- From Richard Leechford de Shellwood, Surrey, armiger: £100.
- From Henry Leechford de Shelwood, Surrey, gent: £20.
- From John Leechford de Leigh, Surrey: £20.
- From Henry Ladd de Buckley, Surrey: £20.
- From Thomas Leechford de Shelwood, Surrey, gent: £20.
- From Anthony Appleby de Shelwood, Surrey: £20.
- From Peter Edwardes de Walton on the Hill, Surrey: £5.
- From Edmund Page de Leigh, Surrey: £5.
- From Francis Wood de Leigh, Surrey: £5.
- From John Smyth de Headley, Surrey: £5.
- From Thomas Smyth de Tostock, Surrey: £5.
- From Thomas Constable de Newdigate, Surrey: £5.
- Order that Richard Leechford, esq, will pay the fines of Henry Leechford, John Leechford, Henry Ladd, Thomas Leechford, Anthony Apleby, Peter Edwardes; Edmond Page, Frauncis Wood, John Smyth, Thomas Smyth, and Thomas Constable if they are unable to do so.