STAC co Rutland
Revision as of 14:47, 23 August 2015 by Hgood
Flower v Stevens
- John Flower of Whitwell in the Co of Rutes. George Markw[hi]th of Normanton in the said Com’ of Rutes. STAC 5/F11/23
- STAC 5/F11/23 - B A - 20 Eliz - Rutland - John Flower v John Stevens, Jasper Coales et al.
- STAC 5/F4/37 - I D - 21 Eliz - Rutland - John Flower v Jasper Coles, John Stevens, Thomas Burnby et al
- STAC 5/F31/35 - Rn - - Rutland - John Flower v John Stevens, Thomas Burnby et al
- see also STAC Flower for other possible references and see also STAC Fowler
Fowler v Mackworth
- John Fowler esquire of Whytwell, Rutland. re Land in Normanton, Rutland. STAC 5/F3/2
- STAC 5/F3/2 - B A - Hil 21 Eliz - Rutland - John Fowler v George Mackworth, Richard Fowler, Thomas Thorp, Francis Robinson.
- STAC 5/F2/26 - B A - 38 Eliz - John Fowler v Arthur Player, Richard Breeme, Thomas Harverd, William Brown
- STAC 5/F6/20 - I D - 39 Eliz - John Fowler v Anthony Player, Thomas Harforde et al
- STAC 5/F11/40 - Rn - 40 Eliz - John Fowler v Arthur Player, Thomas Hanford
- see also STAC Fowler and see also STAC Flower
- see also STAC Nowell