Difference between revisions of "STAC co Huntingdon"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
''' A '''
''' A '''
''' B '''
''' B '''
Revision as of 11:04, 12 September 2015
NOTA BENE - These case names are approximate and very likely to be changed.
Ashton v Dorington
- Peter Ashton of Old Weston co Huntingdon lent money to Ambrose Dorington clerk, parson of the parish church of Brington Bythorne and Old Weston. STAC 5/A4/29
- STAC 5/A4/29 - B Dr - Mich 39/40 Eliz - Huntingdonshire - Peter Ashton v Ambrose Dorington, Benjamin Fryar
- see also STAC Ashton
Audeley v Swynborne
- Gransden field, near Gransden house. Modern Cambridgeshire, but probably Huntingdonshire. STAC 5/A7/27
- STAC 5/A18/9 - B A C - 32 Eliz - Robert Awdley v Nicholas Swynborne et al
- STAC 5/A7/27 - I D - 33 Eliz - Huntingdonshire - Robert Audeley v Nicholas Swynborne, John Reston, John Kidman et al
- STAC 5/A34/19 - Rn - 34 Eliz - Robert Awdeley v Simon Swinborne, John Reston et al
- STAC 5/A40/38 - I D - 29 Eliz - Robert Awdeley v Nicholas Swinborn et al
- see also STAC Audley
Castell v Goddale
- Robert Castell, that whereas your highness said subject being lawfully seized of his demesne as of fee and in one parcell of ground enclosed by the space of fifty years or thereaboutes commonly known by the name of Neweclose lying and being within your highness manor of Glatton in the county of Huntington. (Riotous destruction of crops.) STAC 5/C2/17 Bill
- STAC 5/C2/17 - B A - 38 Eliz - Huntington - Robert Castell v Thomas Goddale, Thomas Levett, William Warnier, Silvester Carter
- see also STAC Castle
Cattle v Storey
- Witness Thomas Granger gent, undersheriff of the county of Hunt: do you know Francis Scargill, Clare and Edward Munday. STAC 5/C1/16 w
- STAC 5/C14/11 - B A C I D - 40 Eliz - Huntingdonshire - John Cattell v Matthew Storey, Warren Scargill et al
- STAC 5/C52/37 - Rn - 40 Eliz - Huntingdonshire - John Cattell v Matthew Storie, Thomas Hatton
- STAC 5/C25/1 - I D - 40 Eliz - Huntingdonshire - John Cattell v Matthew Storie, Warren Scargill, Thomas Hatton
- STAC 5/C1/16 - I D - 41 Eliz - Huntingdonshire - John Cattell v Matthew Storey et al
- see also STAC Cattle
Cromwell v Mascall
- Ramsey, Huntingdon. Referenced in "Ramsey: The Lives of an English Fenland Town, 1200–1600" By Anne Reiber DeWindt, Edwin Brezette DeWindt. STAC 5/C30/12
- STAC 5/C30/12 - B A Rr R - Mich 27/28 Eliz - Huntingdonshire - Sir Henry Cromwell v William Mascall, Andrew Thorowgoode, William Mills et al
- see also STAC Cromwell
Dickons v Henson
- TNA Note: Forcible entry. STAC 7/11/21
- STAC 7/11/21 - - - Huntingdonshire - Robert Dyckons v Richard Henson
- see also STAC Dickons
- see also STAC Grace
- see also STAC Hollingshed
- see also STAC Jeffs
- see also STAC Kirchiver