Revision as of 11:28, 7 November 2013 by Hgood
- STAC 5/W22/25 - B A - 14 Eliz - Edward Welshe v Richard Scull, John Scull et al
- STAC 5/W18/24 - B - 14 Eliz - Edward Welshe v Joan Griffith, William Griffith, Richard Scull
- STAC 5/W18/17 - I D - 14 Eliz - Edward Welshe v Richard Skull, John Skull, William Griffith
- STAC 5/W70/27 - B A Rn Rr C I D - 21 Eliz - Edward Welsh v Gregory Price, George Wykes et al
- STAC 5/W41/3 - I D - 21 Eliz - Edward Welsh v Gregory Price, John Hunt et al
- STAC 5/W40/6 - I D - 21 Eliz - Edward Welsh v Francis Shakesley
- STAC 5/W35/16 - B A Rn Rr C I D - 22 Eliz - Edward Welsh v Gregory Price
- STAC 5/W45/27 - I D - 22 Eliz - Edward Welsh v Francis Shakerly, Gregory Price et al
- STAC 5/W49/34 - C I D - 22 Eliz - Edward Welsh v George Price
- STAC 5/W35/3 - B A Rn - 18 Eliz - John Welsh v James Sparrow, Peter Punchard
- STAC 5/W31/11 - C I D - 20 Eliz - John Welsh v James Sparrow, Peter Punchard
- STAC 7/16/20 - - - Devon - John Welshe v James Sparrow, Peter Puncherd.
- STAC 5/W44/38 - B - 43 Eliz - William Welsh v John Turner, Joan Turner, William Warey
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 7/16/20 - TNA Note: Barnstaple: Perjury as to land called Slade Park (in Martinhoe?), Prickworthy Park (in Marwood?), etc, held on lease of William lord Howard, and Margaret his wife.