Revision as of 14:22, 14 February 2016 by Hgood
- STAC 5/T10/13 - moved to STAC Truxton
- STAC 5/T27/21 - A - 40 Eliz - William Thurston v John Honyter, Alexander Coxen
- STAC 7/15/37 - - - Cambridgeshire - William Thurston v Richard Coxe, John Honiter, Alexander Coxe
Bevan Case Index
- Thurston v Cox - STAC 5/T27/21, STAC 7/15/37
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 7/15/37 - TNA Note: Wisbech: Fraudulent sale of a mare
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- THURSTON, Alexander (d.c.1611), of Norwich, Norf.