Revision as of 09:28, 7 November 2013 by Hgood
- STAC 5/T10/13 - I D - 20 Eliz - Thomas Thurxton v Robert Grover, Samuel Grover, Francis Folyell et al
- STAC 5/T27/21 - A - 40 Eliz - William Thurston v John Honyter, Alexander Coxen
- STAC 7/15/37 - - - Cambridgeshire - William Thurston v Richard Coxe, John Honiter, Alexander Coxe
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 7/15/37 - TNA Note: Wisbech: Fraudulent sale of a mare
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- THURSTON, Alexander (d.c.1611), of Norwich, Norf.