Revision as of 13:09, 4 May 2013 by Hgood
- STAC 5/K1/27 - B A Rn Rr C I D - 38 Eliz - James Kyrton v Arthur Hopton, Robert Hopton, Henry Willoughby, Thomas Shergall, Thomas Hopkins et al
- STAC 5/K14/13 - C I D - 39 Eliz - James Kirton v Arthur Hopton, Robert Hopton et al
- STAC 5/K3/34 - I D - 39 Eliz - James Kyrton v Robert Hopton
- STAC 5/K8/2 - Rn I D - 39 Eliz - James Kirton v Robert Hopton, Thomas Williams et al
- STAC 5/K6/39 - I D - 38 Eliz - James Kyrton v Robert Hopton et al
Notes, Additions and Corrections:
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981. KIRTON, James I (d.1620), of Almsford Park, Som. KIRTON, James II (d.1611), of the Middle Temple, London and West Camel, Som.