Revision as of 02:19, 13 February 2018 by Hgood
- STAC 5/G39/36 - B A - 32 Eliz - John Grub v John Goldsmith, William Blake
- STAC 5/G9/15 - B A - 35 Eliz - Bedfordshire - Henry Grubbe v Richard Deacon, Thomas Marshall et al
- STAC 5/G9/36 - I D - 35 Eliz - Bedfordshire - Henry Grubbe et uxor v Richard Deacon, William Costin et al
- STAC 5/G16/13 - A - 39 Eliz - Humfrey Grubbe v Robert Stowe
- STAC 5/G17/11 - B - 39 Eliz - Humphrey Grub v Robert Stowe
Bevan Case Index
- Grubbe v Deacon - STAC 5/G9/15, STAC 5/G9/36
- Grubbe v Goldsmith - STAC 5/G39/36
- Grubbe v Stowe - STAC 5/G17/11, STAC 5/G16/13
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 5/G9/15 - Henry Grubbe of Overstandon, Beds & Elizabeth his wife. Assault at Clophill, Beds. Goods & estate of Nicholas Hawks late of Clophill.(dk)
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- GRUBE, Henry (d.1582), of Devizes, Wilts.