Revision as of 12:36, 4 December 2016 by Dking
- STAC 5/E13/7 - B A Dr - 36 Eliz - Henricke Eyton v Edward Brereton, Randall Brereton
- STAC 5/E1/31 - Rn - 36 Eliz - Kenrick Eyton v Edward Brereton
- STAC 5/E9/19 - I D - 36 Eliz - Kenrick Eyton v Edward Braxton
- STAC 5/E6/36 - B - 44 Eliz - Robert Eyton v Thomas Chamberlayne, Thomas Meyden
- STAC 5/E4/30 - B A C I D - 42 Eliz - Roger Eyton v Griffith ap David, Jevan Thomas
- STAC 5/E11/18 - Rn - 42 Eliz - Roger Eaton v Griffith ap David, Ievan Thomas
- STAC 5/E3/24 - I D - 43 Eliz - Roger Eyton v Jevan Thomas
- Eyton v Ap David - STAC 5/E4/30, STAC 5/E3/24, STAC 5/E11/18
- Eyton v Brereton - STAC 5/E13/7, STAC 5/E1/31, STAC 5/E9/19
- Eyton v Chamberlain - STAC 5/E6/36
- Eyton v Slaney - STAC 5/E11/39 see STAC Welsh names E
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 5/E6/36 - Robert Eyton of Eyton upon the Wildemore, Shropshire. Taking away of Margaret Cheshire of Hodnet, Shropshire, a ward of the complt aged 13 at the time, and contracting marriage with her.(dk)
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- EYTON, Thomas.