Revision as of 11:49, 31 July 2015 by Hgood
- STAC 5/B74/6 - C I D - 37 Eliz - James Bothan v Ann Roden, Thomas Woodward
- STAC 5/B9/21 - B A - Easter 44 Eliz - James Bothom v William Denham, Ann Roden, Thomas Woodward
- STAC 5/B71/39 - I D - 44 Eliz - John Botham v William Denham, Thomas Woodward
Bevan Case Index
- Botham v Denham - STAC 5/B9/21, STAC 5/B74/6, STAC 5/B71/39
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- BOTHAM, William (d.1605), of Derby.