Revision as of 01:33, 28 June 2015 by Hgood
- STAC 5/B79/38 - I D - 28 Eliz - Anne Bedingfiled v Thomas Bedingfield, Thomas Vowel et al
- STAC 5/B67/1 - B A Dr - 28 Eliz - Anne Bedingfeild v Thomas Bedingfeild, John Todd, Thomas Vowel
- STAC 5/B77/3 - B A - 12 Eliz - Edmond Bidingefilde v Henry Hunston, Robert Wilton et al
- STAC 5/B48/35 - I D - 12 Eliz - Edmund Bedingfeld v Clement Hunston, Robert Witton, John Robson
Bevan Case Index
- Bedingfield v Bedingfield - STAC 5/B67/1, STAC 5/B79/38
- Bedingfield v Hunston - STAC 5/B77/3, STAC 5/B48/35
Notes, Additions and Corrections
- STAC 5/B67/1: Widow's rights. Manors of Oxboroughe & Neydon and other property in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Lincoln & Oxon. Deft Thomas Bedingfield is son & heir to the complts late husband.
- Bill: Anne Bedingfeld, widow, late wife of Edmond Bedingfeld of Huntyngfeld, Suffolk, Esqr, decd & before that the wife of John Paston, Esqr v. Thomas Bedingfeld Esqr, Edmond Towneshend, Thomas Vowell, Robt Constable Gent, Roger Deye, Robt Glanfield, Phillipe Parmor, Anne Bedingfield, John Todd, Nicholas Everard & [blank] Morrison
- Demurrer of Thomas Bedingfield, Willm Todde, Nicholas Everard & Thomas Vowell
- Answers of Thomas Bedingfield, John Todde, Thomas Vowell & Robert Glanfield (dk)
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
- BEDINGFIELD, Thomas (c.1554-1636), of Fleming's Hall, Bedingfield, Suff.; later of Darsham, Suff. and of Ditchingham, Norf.