Revision as of 04:26, 11 January 2013 by Hgood
- STAC 5/A1/36 - B - Trin 27 Eliz - Alexander Atherton v Ellen Wynstanley, Alice Wynstanley, Elizabeth Wynstanley (Alexander Atherton of Norley in the co of Lancaster yeoman also Rafe Osbarton late of Wigan, withcraft at Pemberton)
- STAC 5/A20 /40 - B - 4 Eliz - Sir John Atherton v Ellen Holtebye
- STAC 5/A46/4 - C A Rn - 6 Eliz - Sir John Atherton v Ellen Metcalfe
- STAC 5/A17 /16 - B I D - 14 Eliz - Sir John Atherton v Henry Osbaldeston
- STAC 5/A9/28 - I D - 14 Eliz - Sir John Atherton v Richard Wursley
- STAC 5/A58/20 - A - - Sir John Athertone v Richard Worseley
Notes, Additions and Corrections:
- Biography in “The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1558-1603,” ed. P.W. Hasler, 1981.
ATHERTON, Sir John (c.1513-73), of Atherton Hall, Leigh, Lancs. ATHERTON, John (c.1557-1617), of Atherton Hall, Leigh, Lancs.