SP 1575 June
|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
June 1575, Anno 17 Eliz
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 103 are here 
- TNA SP 12/103, 54. Estimate of Works at Somerset House, and some household expenses including revels
- TNA SP 12/103, 55. Note of the conveyance of Somerset House to the late Duke of Somerset and the Duchess of Somerset
- TNA SP 12/103, 56. Letter, the Customer of Milford, to Burghley, complaint against Thomas Sackford and Edward Waterhouse
- TNA SP 12/103, 57. Letter, Dr Humfrey to Burghley, possibility of the restoration of Noble, but he refuses to submit
- TNA SP 12/103, 58. Requests by the inhabitants of the Isle of Sheppy for liberties, to be of more force to withstand the enemy
- TNA SP 12/103, 59. Letter, Leicester to Burghley, a new rate of poundage, the wardship of young Varney
- TNA SP 12/103, 59. 1. Note of rates of poundage to be increased, with an estimate of one year's imports.
- TNA SP 12/103, 60. Petition of some of Oxford, not to be called to give evidence, affray at the house of William Noble
- TNA SP 12/103, 61. Letter, Robert Hickes to Brother Callys, he is on board the "Neptune," at Millford, with a prize of corn
- TNA SP 12/103, 62. Letter, William Villers to Laurence Tomson, complain over those acting in the Merchants' causes
- TNA SP 12/103, 63. Letter, Burghley to Walsingham, has no time to attend to his own private affairs
- TNA SP 12/103, 64. Letter, Sir John Perrot to Walsingham, concealed lands, restitution of goods of the Peter and Paul of Marseilles
- TNA SP 12/103, 65. Letter, Thomas Cole to Mr. Tomson, for advice on redress for his expulsion from Magdalen College
- TNA SP 12/103, 66. Letter, Thomas Cole to Mr. Mills, for Walsyngham's letter in their behalf, to the Bishop of Winchester
- TNA SP 12/103, 67. Letter, Nicolas Lombard to Mr. Mills, against Dr. Humfrey, in the late expulsions from Magdalen College
- TNA SP 12/103, 68. Letter, Burghley to Walsingham, glad that he need not be at the Court till the 5th of July
- TNA SP 12/103, 69. Letter, Sir Ralph Sadleir to Burghley, has sent for the young Baron of Dunsany, and will examine him
- TNA SP 12/103, 70. Letter, Nicolas Lombard to Mills and Tomson, Dr. Humfrey's opposition to the expelled from Magdalen College
- TNA SP 12/103, 71. Articles, Thomas Brigenton and Christopher Gregory, not conforming to "De Socijs et Schol. beneficiatis"
- TNA SP 12/103, 72. Articles respecting Mr. Wade not conforming to the statute "De numero Scholarium,"
- TNA SP 12/103, 73. Queries upon the statute "De electione officiariorum," the Fellows expulsed from Magdalen College Oxford
- TNA SP 12/103, 74. Letter, from Dr. Humfrey of Magdalen College Oxford, for not too strictly construing certain statutes
- TNA SP 12/103, 75. Note of the wages of the captains, gunners, &c., in various forts and garrisons in the Isle of Wight.
- TNA SP 12/103, 76. Memoranda, Burghley's hand, for victuals for Berwick, and Ireland, money for the Queen of Scots' diet
- TNA SP 12/103, 77. Brief declaration by Edward Baeshe for the victualling of Her Majesty's ships
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 104 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/104%5F%281575%29/
- TNA SP 12/104. Volume, the names of resident Justices of Peace, and of the Coroners and Clerks of the Peace