SP 1573/4 January
|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: SP Anno 16 Elizabeth
Navigate to next page: SP 1573/4 February
January 1573/4 Anno 16 Eliz
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 95 are here 
- TNA SP 12/95, 1. Memoranda, Walsyngham's hand, of business transacted in Council
- TNA SP 12/95, 2. Note of letters, to be written to the Justices of the Peace in various shires for the levying of men to serve in Ireland
- TNA SP 12/95, 3. Memoranda by Walsyngham, of business transacted in Council on various subjects
- TNA SP 12/95, 4. A note of business in Council
- TNA SP 12/95, 5. A note of business in Council. Principally relating to Ireland
- TNA SP 12/95, 6. A note of business in Council. Supplies for Ireland
- TNA SP 12/95, 7. A note of business in Council. Supply of men and money for Ireland
- TNA SP 12/95, 8. Acquittances for money received from John Purvey, for woodsales and rents, on behalf of Lord Burghley
- TNA SP 12/95, 9. A note of business in Council. Irish affairs. Order on Blande's petitions, and for Thomas Hussey's delivery
- TNA SP 12/95, 10. Letter, Burghley to Gonvil and Caius College, Camb. to elect a new Master
- TNA SP 12/95, 11. Certificate of the Commissioners for grain in Essex, illegal exporters
- TNA SP 12/95, 12. Directions for the levying of of soldiers for Ireland, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Lancashire, Cheshire, and Shropshire
- TNA SP 12/95, 13. The Queen to the Lord President of Wales. Similar directions for levying of men to be sent to Ireland.
- TNA SP 12/95, 14. The Queen to the Justices of Stafford and Derby. Similar directions for the levying of men for Ireland.
- TNA SP 12/95, 15. Note of all the furnaces which do daily cast guns and shot of iron; with the names of the various manufacturers.
- TNA SP 12/95, 16. Petition of Ralph Hogge, the Queen's Gunfounder, to PC, the infringement of his Patent
- TNA SP 12/95, 17. Note of all such persons as have made fines upon port-bonds, for the carrying of corn between port and port.