From Extracts in E159/370 
Hilary Term, 18 Elizabeth
- From Lady Dorothy Jossulyn, widow, of High Roding, Essex: £5.
- From Richard Lucas, servant to the same Lady Jossulyn: £3 6s 8d.
- From Edward Sworder, servant to the same Lady Jossulyn: 40s.
- From John Escall alias Miller, servant to the same Lady Jossulyn: 40s.
- From Robert Waskett of High Roding: 40s.
- From John Bowles, servant to the same Lady Jossulyn: 40s.
- From George Dybney de Colchester, Essex: £20.
- From Christofer Johnson de Colchester: £20.
From Extracts in E159/371 
Easter Term, 18 Elizabeth
- First, from William Holwall de Wootton, Dorset, gent: £10.
- From William Welsted de Wymborne Minster, Dorset, yeoman: £10.
- From Hugh Browne de Loders, Dorset: £10.
- From Thomas Forde alias Symmes de Toller Porcorum, Dorset: £10.
- From Richard Edgerton de Loders, Dorset: £3 6s 8d.
- From Robert Good de Newton, Dorset: £3 6s 8d.
- From Robert Ryves alias Symes de Askerswell, Dorset: £3 6s 8d.
- From John Wryxon de Poorestock, Dorset: £3 6s 8d.
- From Henry Darbye de Astpudell, Dorset: £3 6s 8d.
- From Walter Edmondes de Podletowne, Dorset: £3 6s 8d.
- From Walter Chalcott de Helton, Dorset: £3 6s 8d.
- From Mathew Arrundell knight sheriff of Dorset: £10.
From an enrollment in E159/371 
Enrollment of recognizances of £100 to ensure obedience to regulations for sale of French wine by William Abraham, Mathew Colclowghe, Ralph Rydley; Dominic Pytchyon, George Crowder, John Hall, and Cuthbert Buckell. The sums are not included in the fines, since they were not yet debts owed.
From Extracts in E159/372 
Michaelmas Term, 18-19 Elizabeth
- From Thomas Hylls de Chichester, Sussex: £50.
(The remainder of this extract is rendered along with the fines of 1577.)