Schedule a Group Visit
Guided group visits are a free campus visit opportunity offered Monday – Thursday for groups of students 9th grade and up. If you wish to visit campus with an elementary or middle school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive self-guided visit information.
During your guided two-hour visit, you’ll have an opportunity to speak with an Admission Counselor and take an ambassador-led walking tour of UH’s beautiful campus (including a sneak peek at Student Housing and Residential Life).
We can only accomodate up to 100 students, with 1 chaperone for every 10 students.
Immediately upon registering, you will receive a confirmation email with all visit logistics including dining, parking, and guidelines. Reminder emails will be sent at one and two week intervals before your visit.
Due to university holidays, no visits will be offered on the following dates:
- Thanksgiving Holiday: Thursday, November 28 - Friday, November 29, 2019
- Winter Break: Monday, December 23, 2019 - Wednesday, January 3, 2020
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 20, 2020
- Spring Break Day: Friday, March 13, 2020
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day: Friday, July 3, 2020