Schedule a Group Visit
Guided group visits are a free campus visit opportunity offered Monday – Thursday for groups of students 9th grade and up. If you wish to visit campus with an elementary or middle school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive self-guided visit information.
During your guided two-hour visit, you’ll have an opportunity to speak with an Admission Counselor and take an ambassador-led walking tour of UH’s beautiful campus (including a sneak peek at Student Housing and Residential Life).
We can only accomodate up to 100 students, with 1 chaperone for every 10 students.
Immediately upon registering, you will receive a confirmation email with all visit logistics including dining, parking, and guidelines. Reminder emails will be sent at one and two week intervals before your visit.
*January – May group visit dates/times will open on November 15, 2019.*
Due to university holidays, no visits will be offered on the following dates:
- Thanksgiving Holiday: Thursday, November 28 - Friday, November 29, 2019
- Winter Break: Monday, December 23, 2019 - Wednesday, January 3, 2020
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 20, 2020
- Spring Break Day: Friday, March 13, 2020
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25, 2020
- Independence Day: Friday, July 3, 2020